Terms & Privacy
- tracking the performance of our websites and products;
- remarketing to website visitors and customers;
- tracking to measure performance of advertising and emails;
- saving and managing email opt-ins and customer information;
- shopping carts and order forms;
- surveying customer opinions;
- scheduling consultations and phone calls;
- signing legal documents digitally;
- sending email reminders for webinars and coaching sessions;
- conducting and managing live webinars;
- sending text message reminders to customers;
- providing helpdesk and customer service FAQ documentation; and
- hosting videos on our website.
4. Purposes for Collecting Personal Data
Strategy Sprints collects and uses Data for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding Strategy Sprints services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and
- to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Strategy Sprints, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of Strategy Sprints site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Strategy Sprints and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Strategy Sprints site or any Strategy Sprints product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of Strategy Sprints, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the PSMA site;
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Strategy Sprints site, products and services;
- to manage feedback, and to respond to and process complaints about products or services;
- to advise you of changes to our products and services;
- to enable us to ensure our websites’ content is delivered in the most effective and efficient way for you and your device;
- to troubleshoot our websites, analyze data, do customer profiling, testing, research, page and message optimization, and process for statistical and internal survey purposes;
- to improve the interactive features of our websites;
- to help keep our websites secure and safe; and
- to measure and analyze the effectiveness and relevance of our advertising.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will provide those companies only the Data they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your Data as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
6. Disclosure, Processing and Retention. Strategy Sprints does not sell or rent your Data to anyone else. Strategy Sprints will disclose your Data only as follows:to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 4, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to Strategy Sprints employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on Strategy Sprints behalf for any of the identified purposes;
- as necessary if Strategy Sprints has reason to believe that disclosure is required in order to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Strategy Sprints rights or property, other users of Strategy Sprints website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, Data may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Strategy Sprints or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your Data may be one of the transferred assets.Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which Strategy Sprints or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. The information we collect from you is processed by staff who may engage in the processing of your payment details. By submitting your Data to Strategy Sprints, you agree to the transfer, storing and processing of your information.After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), Strategy Sprints will keep your personally identifiable Data in its archives, unless you request that Strategy Sprints delete all data in your account. Strategy Sprints will comply with this request, except to retain whatever personally identifiable Data is legally necessary for compliance with applicable law in Austria. Whatever information remains in our archives will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove Strategy Sprints compliance with any applicable law.
7. Accuracy of Personal Data. Strategy Sprints will use reasonable efforts to keep customer Data accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing Strategy Sprints about changes to their Data. Strategy Sprints will use new or updated Data it receives from customers to update its own records.
10. Policies of Partners and Affiliates. Strategy Sprints websites may contain links to and from partner or affiliate websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookies policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or their policies.
Strategy Sprints reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any time by giving notice on this page (or at another location specified here) of any such changes or revisions. Strategy Sprints strongly recommends checking this page often, referring to the date of the last update listed at the top.